Superstore Negotiations – What’s Next?
April 30, 2021 – Edmonton, AB – We’re heading back to the bargaining table with Superstore next week, May 3 – 7. If you would like to join us for any of these negotiating sessions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a video conference link.
We will be focusing on Union Recognition and Security. There are number of clauses in the collective agreement that need to be updated because of changes in provincial legislation.
We will be discussing:
- Focus and anticipated changes to Loblaw’s business model
- Store closures and transfers
- Neutrality Agreements
- Property Access Agreement
- Voluntary Recognition Agreement
- Union Dues, Discrepancies and/or Errors
- Recognition and Rights of Union Stewards
- Walking Stewards
- No Discrimination or Reprisal
- Union Investigation and Access to Information
- Ethical Supply Chain
- New Member Orientation
- Union Membership Information
- No Contracting Out/In
- Supervisor workload and staffing of departments
Most of the negotiation for this week of bargaining will focus on:
- Article 1
- Article 3
- Article 4
- Article 39
- Letter of Understanding 2
- Letter of Understanding 16
- Letter of Understanding 23
- Letter of Understanding 24
- Letter of Understanding 28
- Schedule “B”
All UFCW 401 members are welcome to attend, via video chat, to discuss the issues that really matter to you – and to get a first-hand look at negotiations. Just drop us an email at email@example.com and we’ll send along the link.
Your UFCW Local 401 Negotiations Committee
Posted on: April 30,2021